Monday, August 27, 2012

My First Day in Human Geography

A new class to my academic experience, Human Geography was definitely an interesting class. We made assign seats, went over the syllabus and went over the rules and regulations in a class room setting. Mr.Schick explained the blog to us in depth and answered any questions that we had and I had a lot of them.  He also mentioned that we needed to keep updating the blog everyday and I thought that was going to be tough. The syllabus was pretty easy to follow along and keep up with. I think this semester with Mr.Schick is going to be well. I think he is going to challenge us, but in a good way. He did stress to us that if we don't say anything at all in class that is really going to effect our grade tremendously. Human Geography is going to interesting this year and full of fun things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment