Monday, August 27, 2012

My First Day at John Carroll

As I woke up this morning the one thing that popped into my mind was "Whoa I am actually going to John Carroll!" I wasn't necessarily nervous about going to school but I definitely doubted whether or not I was ready to start in such a big school, because I attended a school that had seventy students. Of course when I arrived at school and went down to my locker I was not able to open it. But someone kindly helped me and I was on my way. All my classes were good but I felt like the things I had to do that night were piling up. But, that is what high school is- homework. Everyone in the hall ways always had a welcoming smile. All my volleyball friends would say "Hi" to me and I felt like I did belong at John Carroll. The one thing that most people fear and wonder when going into a new school is: "Who am I going to sit next to during lunch?" And of course I was one of those people. Thanks to Jamie i was no longer a loner at the lunch table. It came to the end of the day and I was looking forward to going to volleyball and see all my new friends that I had met. All and all my first experience at John Carroll was better than I ever imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment